Bedbugs Control Melbourne
Bed bugs infestation is a common issue all around the world. Bed bugs are also called bloodsuckers. These tiny creatures are wingless-bugs as they cannot fly and live on animals as well as human beings. Bed bugs are usually found in clothing, luggage, or furniture, though they can be found in tiniest of the cracks and spaces might and might be living in almost any room in the house. Common places to find bed bugs are hotels, offices, schools, homes, stores, schools, and public transport. They are extremely difficult to locate due to their tiny size. Bedbugs are the most difficult to eradicate hence you should hire trained professionals to perform complete pest control.
T47 Pest Control is best known for pest control services for bedbugs control in Melbourne. We specialize in commercial bedbugs control ensuring effective removal and safety.
Signs of bed bugs infestation:
Bedbugs can endanger your pets and family members. They don't cause diseases like other insects, however, they can interrupt your sleep, thus disrupting your biological clock and putting you at the risk of psychological and physiological discomfort.
You are likely to experience bed bugs infestation if you notice any of the following signs:
- If there is a nasty and sickly smell
- If there are small black stains on your mattress
- If there are blood spots on your mattress
- If you notice a live bed bug
If you get bitten by a bed bug, these kinds of skin irritations occur:
- Redness of skin
- Tiny red bumps on the skin
- Swelling around the bite
- Burning feeling around the bite
- Blisters near the bite
How to get rid of bed bugs infestation:
Bed bugs are one of the most difficult to eradicate. Professional help is advisable. T47 Pest Control is the best when it comes to complete bedbugs control in Melbourne. We have a dedicated team for commercial bedbugs control and removal. We also provide aftercare so that you and your loved ones are safe in the future. We ensure that chemicals used by us are safe for your family members, especially old people, kids, and your pets.
Methods used to get rid of bedbugs:
This treatment involves using chemical products directly on the infected area such as your mattress, wardrobes, crevices on the walls, cracks, and cupboards. Your home should be quarantined for 8-10 days after the treatment and after your home will be inspected once again. Till the time your home is pest free, reapplication of the treatment and re-inspection will be required.
Commonly there are two non-chemical treatments for bedbugs control. The first treatment includes using Cryonite (dry ice). Dry ice is directly applied to the infected area concluding the death of bed bugs. This commercial bedbugs control treatment is extremely safe for your home. You can use the treated room immediately after the treatment.
The second treatment involves using heat on the infected area. Direct steam is used as these bedbugs are extremely sensitive towards heat.
Both of these methods are extremely safe and effective. A follow-up treatment is also scheduled after 7-10 days as a preventive measure.
Ways to treat bedbugs at home:
- Sprinkling baking soda in the areas where bedbugs are found is a popular method for bedbugs removal.
- Spraying talcum powder on the infected area can also help in bedbugs control.
- Spraying tea tree oil around the spot can also help to keep bedbugs at bay.
- Spraying rubbing alcohol onto the affected area is also a popular method for bedbug removal.
Some other preventive measures for bedbugs control:
- Always keep your furniture, mattress, and linen clean.
- Clothes that are at risk should be washed at the highest temperature possible.
- Store extra clothes which are not in use at hand, in vacuum-sealed bags.
- If you purchase used or second-hand items, make sure to inspect all your purchased items for bedbug infestation.
- Regularly vacuuming your mattresses, furniture, and carpets effectively reduce the risk of bedbugs infestation.
- If you share laundry equipment, be extra careful about inspecting for bedbugs control in Melbourne.
These are some of the preventive measures you can adopt in your everyday life to keep bedbugs at bay. However, if your house is already infested, you should reach out to T47 Pest Control for extermination and total bedbugs control.
Few top pest control services provided by us are:
- General Pest Control
- Wasp Pest Control
- Spider Elimination
- Cockroach Removal
- Residential Pest Control
- Mosquito Control
- Office Pest Control
- Rodent Control
- Flea Control
- Ant Control
- Mice Control
- Silverfish Control
- End Of Lease Pest Control
- Rats Control
- Bedbugs Control
- Pest Spray Services
- Same Day Pest Control
- Emergency Pest Control Services
- Pre-purchase Pest Checking
Why you should hire us?
We are – ‘Best Bedbugs Removal Company’. Things That Distinguish Us:
- Same day service availability
- Effective and quality Commercial Pest Control
- Ensure client satisfaction.
- Always ready to serve you 24*7
- 100% effective results
- Post pest control visits.
- Super affordable services
We are looking forward to serving you soon.
Call us today and get a free quote: 040 690 1484
We're here you sort all your pest issues, 24x7 Pest Control Service, consistently. Hope to meet you soon! Call us today at 041 331 2361